The other bad side effect of all this is that I didn't get much reading time in this week. My kids have this innate ability to know what I'm settling in with a book and then choose that time to demand my attention. Sigh... I know that I will miss this when they are older but, well, right now.... I was able to finish 2 books this weekend, but I was actually fairly close to finishing them earlier in the week, so I'm not sure I can call that a win.
It's Monday...What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. Please visit her blog to link up and join the fun!
- The Good Daughter by Alexandra Burt
- A Better Man: A Sunshine Creek Vineyard Novel by Candis Terry
- Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere) by Lisa Cron
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah (Audiobook)
- The Littlest Bigfoot by Jennifer Weiner
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
Last week on the blog:
- Tuesday, January 10 - Book Review: The Making of Us by Lisa Jewell
- Wednesday, January 11 - 2017 Goals and 2016 in Review
- Thursday, January 12 - Book Review: A Change of Heart by Sonali Dev
- Friday, January 13 - Music Review: Junie B. Jones, The Musical Cast Album
- (Friday, January 14) - Saturday Snapshot