- Don't forget to enter the giveaway for Eric Nuzum's Giving Up the Ghost. This was not something I normally would have read, but I really enjoyed it.
- Don't forget to enter the giveaway for Adriana Trigiani's The Shoemaker's Wife. This was the first book by Trigiani that I've read and I really enjoyed it.
- Speaking of giveaways, I think I'm going to use Rafflecopter from here on out. It just seems a lot simpler on my end.
- I said I cheated on my review of Whiplash River by using the synopsis from the book jacket. I've been thinking about this and will be doing this from time to time in the future. Call it laziness if you want, but sometimes I feel that I owe it to the book to only reveal what the author or publisher would liked revealed. I will still summarize some books on my own...it just depends on the book.
- I'm still writing for the Hillsboro Argus and my most recent piece can be found here.
And, yes, I'm planning to do a Blogkeeping post each Wednesday...