Folks, I was just heartsick. I'm still heartsick...but now I'm also angry. However, I don't want to get into all that here, so let's just say that blogging and reading were not happening this week. But...I a learning to change the things I cannot accept and I'm feeling a little more...something...emboldened?...motivated? now.
But, anyway, onto the books...
As I said, I didn't get a lot of reading done this week--and that is definitely something I have to change! I'm trying a new collage thing here...we'll see if it works.
I couldn't get this books in the order I wanted, but I guess this will work. Who knows, I might try something else next week:
- How Not to Fall (The Belhaven Series) by Emily Foster
- Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner (Audio)
- The Littlest Bigfoot by Jennifer Weiner
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- The Making of Us: A Novel by Lisa Jewell
- The Miracle Girl by Andrew Roe
I clearly have too many books going at once--and that is the story of my life!
Please don't forget to check out my giveaway of One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid! It ends at midnight on November 14.