I'm not going to go any further into it than that....I'll save my "soapboxing" for Facebook and Twitter (and maybe a little Instagram). In the meantime, let's get into the Monday update.
It's Monday...What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. Please visit her blog to link up and join the fun!
- Dreamland Burning by Jennifer Latham
- A Better Man: A Sunshine Creek Vineyard Novel by Candis Terry
- Story Genius: How to Use Brain Science to Go Beyond Outlining and Write a Riveting Novel (Before You Waste Three Years Writing 327 Pages That Go Nowhere) by Lisa Cron
- The Littlest Bigfoot by Jennifer Weiner
- Alexander Hamilton by Ron Chernow
- Born a Crime: Stories from a South African Childhood by Trevor Noah (Audiobook)
Last week on the blog:
- Tuesday, January 17 - Book Review: Can't Stop Loving You by Miranda Liasson
- Wednesday, January 18 - My Best of 2016...Part 2
- Thursday, January 19 - Book Review: The Wicked City by Beatriz Williams
- Friday, January 20 - Audiobook Review: Beautifully Unique Sparkleponies by Chris Kluwe
- Saturday, January 21 - Saturday Snapshot